- Circle of Hope provides clothing, toiletries, and necessities to 20 homeless shelters and clinics in Boston and MetroWest. We are the sole provider of clothing and toiletries for many of these organizations.
- Last year, we served more than 4,700 homeless children and adults, providing the essential items they need to stay healthy and warm.
- We respond to emergency requests from our partner shelters within 48 hours. By responding quickly to these requests, we have helped families displaced by house fires, domestic violence, and other emergencies.
- Through the Welcome Baby Program, Circle of Hope gives brand new diaper bags packed with essential baby items to mothers living with their newborns in the shelters we serve.
- Through the Dignity Project, Circle of Hope gives "Dignity Bags" full of toiletries, brand new socks and underwear to hundreds of homeless individuals every year.
- We offer programming for families in Needham and the surrounding community to education parents and young children about homelessness and how to help.
- At Circle of Hope, we rely heavily on our strong network of 80+ volunteers to accept, sort, pack, and deliver donated clothing and toiletries to our partner shelters. Interested in learning about how you can help? Click here!
"Circle of Hope made a big difference in one of my patient's lives...thank you for being true to your name, and bringing hope to our patients. They need it desperately."
-Boston Healthcare for the Homeless Program Staff
Who We Serve
Circle of Hope strategically partnered with 20 homeless shelters and clinics in Boston and MetroWest in order to serve as many homeless individuals and families as possible. Our partners include family shelters, individual shelters, domestic violence shelters, healthcare clinics, and programs that serve the homeless. Our goal is to reach the most vulnerable population in the widest geographic area possible.
By partnering with 20 shelters and clinics, Circle of Hope is able to regularly deliver essential clothing and toiletries to 180 homeless families and 4,700 individuals. With the help of our wonderful volunteers, we are able to make 8-10 deliveries each week. Click here to learn about the 20 shelters and clinics we serve.