How You Can Help Circle of Hope Boston
GiveYour financial support enables Circle of Hope to purchase items for families and individuals that are not donated, such as special-sized clothing, toiletries, socks and undergarments. Additionally, our need for paid services, delivery transportation, staffing and operational costs continues to escalate so that we can meet the demands of supporting the growing homeless population.
|Click here to donate to Circle of Hope Boston|
If you prefer to send a donation by mail, please download and fill out our Donation Form, and send to:
Circle of Hope
P.O. Box 920724
Needham, MA 02492
Circle of Hope is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. We receive no government support and depend on donations from individuals and companies. Your donation may be eligible for your employer’s matching gifts program.
Donate New and Gently Used ItemsWe gratefully accept new and gently worn clothing, coats, bedding and towels For a complete list of donations we need, please download our Donation Guidelines.
Circle of Hope Saturday donation drop-off hours end for the season on Saturday, June 25. Saturday drop-off hours will resume in September.
Tuesday 9-11am & 3-5pm
Wednesday 9-11am & 3-5pm
Saturday (Sept-June) 9-11am
For safety reasons, please do not leave donations if a volunteer is not available to accept them. Unfortunately, we are not able to pick up donations.
- Help sort and package donated clothing, household goods and other necessities
- Welcome donors during our drop-off times
- Drive donated goods to Boston-area programs and homeless shelters
- Fill orders to be delivered to the fifteen Boston-area organizations we support
- Create "Welcome Baby" baskets for babies born to shelter residents
Click here to download Volunteer Application - Adult
Click here to download Volunteer Application - Student
Please print and fill out above forms. You may mail forms back to the address on the applications, or scan and email them to Eileen Mullen.
- Earn community service credit, through your school or an employer, by volunteering for Circle of Hope
- Hold your own clothing drive for Circle of Hope
- Have a party and ask the guests to bring full-size toiletries, new socks or undergarments, or new winter hats/gloves/scarves for Circle of Hope instead of a hostess or other gift
- Create an event (bake sale, yard sale, etc) and donate proceeds to Circle of Hope
- Download our brochure with more ideas for you or your group